AKA “Coach Andre”
- IFS Personal Trainer and Group Fitness Instructor Certified
- Amateur and Professional Boxer with over 25 years experience as a competitor, instructor and coach
- Former member of the Argentinian National Team
- Inferno Hot Pilates Certified
“Health and Wellness is a lifestyle for me. I live it every day through fitness, wellness and nutrition.” – Andre Azcurra.
• Group Fitness Boxing
• Inferno Hot Pilates
• Group Fitness Classes – Bootcamp, Circuit Training and HIIT
• Private Training/Small Group Training – Boxing, Strength and Conditioning
“I like to inspire and motivate my clients through my experience and knowledge in order to help them achieve their fitness goal. I love what I do, and I love helping clients in their health and wellness journey.”
In addition to his experience within the world of boxing, Andre has been in the fitness industry for over 15 years. He has taught group fitness classes in a wide variety of formats, including boot camps, boxercise classes, circuit classes and strength and conditioning training for elite athletes.
Andre customizes his methods to obtain peak output from his clients and practices different disciplines of fitness (boxing, running, yoga, Pilates, weight-training) for continuous learning. With these learnings, Andre is able to offer a well-diversified fitness program to his clients.
Favourite Pre-Workout Fuel:
Coffee, no sugar
Favourite Post-Workout Fuel:
Favourite Rest Day Fuel:
“A nice cold Beer.”
Interested in working with Coach Andre? Reach out to the coaching staff at West End AC by emailing email@example.com