- Registered Massage Therapist
- Certified in:
– ART(Active Release)
– Erchonia Laser
– Hyperbaric Technician
- Supported Individual Athletes:
– 2004-2007 Canadian Track and Field Championships
– 2008, 2010, and 2012 USA Track and Field Championships
– 2009 and 2013 Jamaican Track and Field Championships
– 2008 Beijing Olympics
– 2009 and 2013 World Track and Field Championships
“You’re in a relationship with your body. It will allow you to do what you want it to do. But it needs something in return.”
Learn more about Chris Xuereb and our Integrative Health and Wellness Clinic
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Full Body Tune-Up/Preventative Maintenance
- ART(Active Release)
- Acute/Chronic Injuries
- Pre/Post Operative Surgery
- Speed/Strength Conditioning Coach
Through competing at a national level in Kickboxing, in 2001, Chris injured his shoulder. As a result of the excellent rehab Chris had on his injury, he joined a world-renowned rehab clinic. He was and remains passionate about treatments and helping others, based on his personal experiences.
He has been responsible for getting Athletes back up to top form and achieving gold and silver medals at Olympic Games and World Championships.
Currently, Chris travels around the world working together with amateur athletes, Olympic athletes and professional executives, bringing 15+ years of experience in Sports Medicine.
Chris is a knowledgeable, dynamic, and experienced individual dedicated to assisting high-caliber athletes and professionals in achieving their maximum potential in health and sport. Using cutting-edge techniques/modalities, power training and soft tissue regeneration.
Favourite Pre-Workout Fuel:
Double-shot espresso and a chocolate chip cookie
Favourite Post-Workout Fuel:
Favourite Rest Day Fuel:
Interested in working with Chris Xuereb? Reach out to the staff at West End AC by emailing email@example.com