IMPORTANT COVID-19 UPDATES
As the province enters a Modified Stage 2, West End Athletic Club will remain OPEN and operating under strict Government of Ontario and Boxing Ontario Protocols. As a Sanctioned Provincial Sport Organization (PSO) approved by Boxing Ontario, there have been no official modifications made to our status for direct closure, however, our protocols must be adhered to for the safety of everyone involved. The Government of Ontario may change our status at any time.
ACTIONS NEEDED TO TRAIN AT THE WEST END ATHLETIC CLUB
1. We are a PRIVATE MEMBERS ONLY CLUB. Purchase your membership here.
2. MANDATORY – Register for your Boxing Ontario Recreational Licence on the Boxing Ontario website by filling in the registration here. Once we receive your Boxing Ontario Recreational number you will be cleared to train at West End AC.
3. PRE-BOOK your classes, open gym spots or private training sessions before coming to the gym. You will be prompted to complete a COVID-19 screening with each of your booking. Please activate your email notifications in your Mindbody profile to receive any updates.
4. Wear a mask entering and exiting the facility. It is not mandatory to wear a mask while training.
5. Bring indoor athletic shoes, your own boxing gloves and wraps, yoga mat and water bottle.