WEST END WILL RE-OPEN JULY 16TH, 2021!
Here, at the West End AC, we have been actively preparing to have you return to the gym. Once Toronto moves to the third step on July 16th of the province’s three-step plan on their Road map to Reopen, here’s what you need to know that will help us keep you and our gym a safe environment.
- OPEN GYM or GROUP CLASS sessions must be pre-booked prior to arriving at the gym.
- An automated health screening is conducted at the time of your booking.
- We follow the indoor fitness facility capacity limit defined by the Ontario Government. OPEN GYM sessions are 60 minutes long and GROUP CLASSES are 50 minutes long.
- Arrive 10 minutes before your booked session.
- Face masks are required except while training.
- Bring indoor athletic shoes, your own boxing gloves and wraps, yoga mat and water bottle.
- Change rooms and showers will be open.
- Members are asked to clean anything they come in contact with in the gym with the supplies provided.
- Equipment and facility will be disinfected daily with Victory Electrostatic Disinfectant Sprayer.
- 6’ physical distancing floor markers will be displayed.
- No contact during training and classes.
- All of our doors are TouchFree and auto-opening.
- Our water filing station is TouchFree.
- TouchFree Purel dispensers are installed in the reception area, at the entrance of the gym and throughout the gym space.
- HVAC and FRESH AIR EXCHANGE systems are in place in our facility.
- If you will be boxing you will require to be registered with Boxing Ontario as a 2021 RECREATIONAL Member. The annual fee is $20 and you can register here.
- Please read out RETURN TO SAFE TRAINING PROTOCOL here.
We will all work together to keep each other SAFE, HEALTHY and ACTIVE, physically, mentally and emotionally!!